Saturday, October 27, 2007

Catching up

Well, I knew it would happen. As soon as the Doctor released me, I had to hit the road for a few weeks. It's not that I mind working or traveling, I just hate that it disrupts my mountain biking. I feel like I am in a constant "beginner" state, because every time I build up my endurance, and get my legs and lungs working together and actually see improvement.... I have to hit the road. It gets extremely frustrating.

I also had to miss a local race that I was looking forward to, "12 hours in the Pit Endurance Race" for the wounded warriors. Once I got back in town, I went the very next day and purchased a few shirts and talked to the club Prez about the event, I'll post a link as soon as I see the write up on it.

I have three more days in town before hitting the road again, next stop Dallas Tx.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: