Saturday, January 26, 2008

Old friends, old trails, and good times....

I've posted a few times about one of my oldest and best friends getting back into mountain biking. This past week, I was fortunate enough to be in town all week, while he was on a seven day break. It gave us a chance to hit Blue Clay one night, and then the next two nights we took advantage of riding out at UNCW while we still have those trails. We set a steady pace for us (not race-worthy by any stretch of the imagination), and just pedaled into the cold darkness and laughed about old times as we rode. The trails may not have offered epic conditions, but it was definitely some of the best fun I've had riding in quite some time.... So, as I posted in the title, here's to Old friends, Old trails, and good times.....Cheers!

No comments: