Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dirt Therapy at UNCW

Even though my Dad was still in the hospital, last Saturday I managed to sneak out to UNCW for some much needed riding. I loaded up the boys (TJ and Tyler) and the bikes and headed out to meet Fuzz, Whitney and Brannon.

It was a great ride, we put in a little over 14 miles and took a long time playing on the small hills at the back of the trail with the kids.

Whitney, TJ, and Tyler taking a break


T.J. coming down the hill


Tyler being a little cautious on his first mountain bike ride with us.


Brannon showing the kids "how it's done"


Whitney taking it easy on the trail


The Master (Fuzz) showing how to do it with style...


Me just trying to keep up with Brannon and Fuzz


Great times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.