Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trail Day

Have you ever noticed that it's the same people showing up for trail day, every time? I am curious if it's this way for all clubs and trails. Personally, I always feel better riding the trails knowing that I've put in my time working on them. It just annoys me when I hear people complaining about the trails or wanting to change thing, but for some reason, they hardly ever show up to help out. AND the part that really gets me, is they can make time to ride on days that there's no work, but if it's a trail day... they can't be found. If you are reading this, and you think I'm talking about you, you are probably right....

Here's a few pictures from yesterday... I also want to give a huge thanks to all of the BMX guys that came out and helped with the trails yesterday, without those guys we would not have gotten half as much done!

I want to leave you with one last picture, this is what it's all about.....The Kids!

See ya in the trails!

1 comment:

Ben R said...

I know you are talking about me, I'm sorry =(