Friday, September 5, 2008

TS Hanna

I actually managed to get away from work before 7pm, which has seemed an impossibility this past week. I headed home, stopping off to get gas for the generator and chainsaw in case the storm causes us to loose power and/or knocks down some trees.

Once I finally got home, JJ helped me make room to get both vehicles, the lawn mower and all of the bikes in the garage; talking about packing 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. We're all hunkered in, just waiting to see what Hanna has in store for us. I'll post pictures tomorrow, if I can get online.

Stay safe and I'll see you in the trails....

1 comment:

Ben R said...

The beach TODAY was intense, can't imagine tonight or tommorow.

Here are my pics from today http://picasaweb.google.com/HSWilmington/HurricaneHannah#

The number of news trucks at the Holliday Inn was wild, it was like this was a hurricane or something.