Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hiatus is over

I took almost a year off from riding ->STUPID MOVE<- however I am back on my bike now and having more fun than ever. I had to come to a realization, I ride for me - no one else! I don't care if you are faster than me, slower than me, if you ride a bike from Walmart or if you are barreling through the trails on a $4000 Turner. I don't ride to compete, I ride primarily because riding has always been a passion for me, I love the outdoors, the trails, and the great friends I have made because I ride. My other reason for riding is my health, heart disease runs in my family, and I don't want to be pushing up daisies instead of seeing them as I ride by on my bike.

Life is to short, so am going to do my best to just sit back and enjoy the ride....

See you in the trails!

1 comment:

Craigers said...

I started "following" your blog right around the time you made your last post of 2008. I enjoyed reading what you had and I'm glad you're back and that I stuck with looking for new posts. Looking forward to your future posts.