Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Parade 2007 - Cape Fear Cyclists

I know I'm running a few days late, but here's more pictures from the 2007 Christmas Parade here in Wilmington NC. This was the first time that the Cape Fear Cyclist took part in the parade, and we won Third place!



Sir Toots, Mary Ann, and Nancy


Sir Lamm-hammer and Josh showing off their skill on the "big bikes"


Not a great picture, but Sir Bikes-a-lot, Sir Toots, and myself in front of our bicycle pulled float... We won third place!


Sir Launch-a-lot and his wife Sherry (That's John in the background, check out his boots)


Last shot, Sir Lamm-Hammer sitting aboard his decorated tall-bike.

What a great turn out, we had so much fun, and so many people commented on us during the parade. I hope to see 10X as many people riding in next year's parade. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: