Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Greenfield Lake

What a busy weekend, I even took Friday off and still never rode my bike. I guess that's to be expected though, it was my sister's wedding and it seemed JJ and I had as much running around to do as the bride and groom. The wedding came and went and was a pretty ceremony, and I can honestly say that I never thought I would see my sister get married again. I sure am glad she's happy!

Sunday, JJ and I headed up to IHOP to meet her sister before she headed back to Seattle. We don't get to see her much, so this was a bad weekend for her to show up. I only got to have breakfast with her this trip, but it was well worth it.

After breakfast, hitting the grocery store and returning all of the tux's, JJ and I decided to ride over to Greenfield Lake and feed the ducks. It was nice and peaceful and we were both thankful that all of the running around was over for the long weekend....


No comments: