Saturday, July 3, 2010

checking in from Nantahala

Haven't even taken my bike off the truck yet, but that doesn't mean that the fun has not started. Yesterday Shawn and I spent the entire day going to Tennessee to get some "holiday fun", don't want to incriminate myself...LOL. On the trip there we followed the Ocoee River for about an hour, it was beautiful. Then on the way home we actually took an old mountain road - a real honest to goodness dirt mountain road and drove over one of the mountains, that was amazing! After that it was stop by the house and get everyone else and head up on the farm. So far it's been such an amazing vacation, I'll post lots of pictures when I get home. Today, J.J. and I are heading to Highland Falls, Dry Falls, Bryson City, Deep Water Falls, and then going to hit the N.O.C. for some ice cream and watching the rafters come down the rapids. Then when once we get back to Shawn's this evening, we are going to a 4th of July concert on the lake....This is Vacation! (and like I said earlier, the bike is still on t he truck....)

see you in the trails....

No comments: