Friday, August 31, 2007

Old friends, there's nothing better.

When I was growing up, I had this one guy that was kind of like my partner in crime. Very seldom did you see one of us, and not see the other. We grew up in a small town, and we terrorized it on our 20" freestyle bikes, thinking that we were the local Ron Wilkerson's and R.L. Osborne's of this little place. There was a total of about five of us that rode freestyle, and we were very close. Mischievous? Well, that goes without saying.

Over the years we ended up going our separate ways. There are a few that I haven't seen in quite some time, but my ole' buddy Fuzz, my partner in crime and I stay in touch on a regular basis. He had got out of biking, like most of us had and just recently found the urge to dive back in.... Here's a picture of my life long friend, my brother in life... Tommy on his new ride the first day back at the trails... Here's to you Bro!

No comments: