Sunday, August 12, 2007

out of commission...

What a way to start a blog for mountain biking huh? I guess creating this is because I am out of commission for a while. I had a steel grounding rod go through my hand, so I'm off the bike for at least three to four more weeks... which SUCKS! Oh well, I'm just very thankful that I have full use of my hand and have all the feeling back in it.

How did it happen? Well, that's a long story. It happened while I was working in Tulsa Oklahoma. I'm home in North Carolina now, and counting the days until I can get back on my bike.

I'm not sure how to post pictures or do anything fancy on here yet, but as I learn more I'll be sure to add pictures of different places that I ride, my bikes, and of course the guys that I ride with.

I guess that about does it for now. See you in the trails!

No comments: